Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Power Meditation to Free Your Pain!

I found an absolutely wonderful soul to help me in my healing journey (to help me let go of pain and come out on the other side where happiness waits) - her name is Melissa Hoffman, and she truly has the voice of an angel. She will knock your socks off!

We scheduled a time to talk (a consultation) after I had filled out a general questionnaire asking me to describe, with emotion, specific experiences in my life. Without rushing me or stressing me out, she coaxed valuable information from me that she used to create an amazing personalized power meditation to free my spirit and assist me in reaching the goals I believe I can achieve. As if that weren't enough, she gave me a personal affirmation to get me started and told me to
allow myself to feel the happiness, the energy, and the empowerment of the great memories I had shared with her. And she had checked in with me from time to time to see how I was doing!

I can hardly wait to listen to my meditation again - I only got it this morning and was told to listen to it once a day, but I have to confess I've listened to it four times already! It is SO powerful and beautiful and gives me warm fuzzies all over. I love it!

Check out Melissa Hoffman at
www.BringYourDreamsToLife.com
Be sure to click the Live Your Dreams audio
You'll be so happy you did!

Melanie Hack

Author of Who Killed My Sister, My Friend -
The unsolved mystery of the death of Cindy James

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home